While we did okay at work, the real surprise was when we got home - our little place in Long Beach really was a mess! We are sad to report that we lost some of those great wedding gifts we received ... wine glasses, beer steins, glass trays and picture frames. Cupboards were jostled, drawers were disheveled, and there were 2 very frightened cats! Nothing major, just a big, inconvenient mess! But that's about all.
Ricki, "hiding" behind the curtains.
Sophia, underneath the laundry basket.
Our bedroom: The aftermath.
Glass & olive oil - not a fun combo to clean up, just ask Ed!

2 comments:
Oh man, you guys got it bad! I am so sorry! I am glad the kitties were ok! Love you guys!
Oh my god, I did not know that your home got hit so bad. The shaking and rolling seemed to be going on forever but nothing fell or broke in my LB office, so I assumed your home was okay too. I am so sorry that some of your wedding gifts were destroyed. I am glad you were not there when it happened and your kitties were OK!
Post a Comment